Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5/9

5/9 is just an ordinary day. No day off, Not public holiday, Can't escape from housework.
5/9 is not a special day, which even my mum also forgot it's my 20th birthday.
5/9 not a very good day for birthday in my opinion, usually exam period, not to mention the 2nd day of UPSR for my year too.
I was trying to wake up late today & skip my duty as driver but my day begins with washing all the clothes & clothesline instead.
My mum couldn't remember until I remind her so she made me a hot MILO as compensation.
I couldn't think of any plan to celebrate it & doesn't have any friends that give me a surprise party which I think longing. (I guess I doesn't have a very good social relationship & that's the sorrow of 宅女)
That's why I not really excited about it as it show more lonely & sad when you craving for a lively birthday.
Do u believe it? I even have maggie cup during my birthday.(Okay it's not very sad actually). Then, my mum treat us to Sushi King Deal & my favourite Baskin Robin! I tried on the new flavour of Splish Splash which is blue in colour! Although it looks disgusting but it tasted like grape. Not Bad.

For dinner, my mum made my favourite dishes, Lemon Chicken & Canned Tomato Beans with egg. Although there're no  三珍海味, but 2 simply dishes is good enough to warm your heart & cheer you up. I can't imagine life in KL without mum's cooking! I gonna die! Thanks mum & love you always!


Lastly, a birthday cake which we bought from Bread History. We met my brother's friend working there so he uses his staff price. I guess I still lucky today.
Virgo Teddy from HongKong Aunt


No comments:

Post a Comment