Monday, September 26, 2011

❤ Hone Sweet Home ❤

My brother is finally home...wuhoo~
His memory, hands and legs are not affected...so our 'stone in heart' is lighten up a bit
But his balancing is still not stable that we scare he will fall off
So....we follow wherever he is...
no matte he sit down or stand up himself...I & my mum will shout & scream...
'Wey, where are u going?'...lolx...he must be very annoyed...
Now I'm like his personal maid & bodyguard...
take water for him, take him to toilet etc...
A very pro maid or bodyguard is finding part time...who wanna hire me?haha...

Now a part of my brother's skull that is fractured is removed & kept in fridge
doctor say let it recover itself?if cant will put a titanium plate in 6 months time
wow...amazing science....
now a part of his head is soft as there is no bone there
& we can feel the water pressure...yicks...
His head is protected by turban to protect against shock & pressure...
so many stitches which form a U shape covering almost half of his head..
haiz..heart so pain....so pain as it my heart will stop beating...
My heart skip a beat when I saw his wound after the operation...
i dare not take a photo & upload it as it's really scary...to me...

Hope he will recovery very very soon & after gone through this,
he will grow healthily & happily.....GOD blessed❤

No comments:

Post a Comment