Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pet or child??

2day I accompany my mum went to a clinic nearby my house
we had waited almost 1 hrs including we went for breakfast??
to only wait for 10 no.
ish!!tat doesn't matter
since d doctor treat his patient very carefully
But when we are waiting for our turn
a little gal sitting next to me ( i think 6 yrs old alrd)
was SUPER HYPER ACTIVE
firstly, she was jumping to reach d advertisement button
which will hav light 1
After that she climb up the chair & play the fan...
& she ran from the front to the end
(u thought u are catwalking??)
Gosh!~her action were non-stop 1
even the baby in fever was more quiet then her @.@

LOL... i suddenly hav a thought that
I rather hav a pet than a child
errr....mayb my mood 2day was not good?
or i dun hav tat kind of patient on children?
there a word say:
BOrn a child is a woman biggest success??
BUt NOw
Raise up a child in a well manner is the Hardest....lolx

XOXO
©Joeyi❤

No comments:

Post a Comment